In this policy, "personal information" or "personally identifiable information" means information about you that is unique and would actually or potentially identify you as an individual, like your name, address, email address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification and includes information you provide to us when you use our website to make or modify a reservation, establish a profile, communicate personal preferences, participate in, respond to or take advantage of special offers, or which you otherwise provide to us in the course of using our website. To the extent that you make a reservation, your credit card information is also your "personal information". Aggregate information or statistics, even if compiled or derived from your personal information and then aggregated and mingled with information of others, is not personal information since it does not identify you or any specific personally identifiable information about you. We use aggregate or statistical information to better serve our guests and customers generally, to enhance the performance of our website.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When making reservations or inquiries about our property, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information. We may ask for additional information regarding number of travelers, children who will be vacationing with you and pets you will be vacationing with. We also automatically track and collect your IP address, domain server, the type of computer and type of web browser. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our website and how we and our technology service provider(s) can better tailor our website, its contents and functionality to meet your needs.
How we collect information.
We collect information about you:
1. When you make a reservation or by using the website;
2. Whenever you communicate with us through email or other means; and
3. By using web technologies such as cookies.
What do we use your personal information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
2. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
3. To improve customer service (your information helps us and our technology service provider(s) to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
4. To process reservation transactions;
5. To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
6. By our technology service provider(s) to monitor site performance, enhance site usability and marketing effectiveness; and
7. To send periodic emails, including those relating to potential future stays at our property. The email address you provide for reservation processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your reservation and stay at our property.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by email or over the telephone.
How do we protect your information?
Our technology service provider(s) implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After your transaction has been processed, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Contacting Us by Email with Questions or Comments
When you send us an email from our site, we may retain information such as the content, your email address, our response, and the text of any follow-up questions you may have. We may use this information, for example, to measure how effectively we address customer concerns online, to personalize your experience, and to continuously improve our service to you. If you provide a comment regarding your stay at our property, you are granting to us the right to post such comment on our website for marketing purposes. If we post such comment, we will not use your last name.
Electronic Postcards and Forwarding to Friends
From time to time, our website may offer a feature that allows you to send an electronic postcard or otherwise share a message with a link to our website with a friend. If you choose to do so, we will ask you for your name and email address, and the recipient's name and email address, along with the text of any message you choose to include.
When Do We Disclose Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
1. Personal information may be shared internally as necessary to process your reservation, to fulfill your reservation at the property and to administer this site.
2. Personal information may be shared with a person who identifies themselves as you or, in our reasonable judgment, is acting on your behalf as your agent.
3. Personal information may be shared with a third party to perform functions, provide web technologies, process transactions or provide goods or services to you, such as reservations handling, data processing or storage, conducting surveys, to fulfill your reservation.
4. We rely on service providers to provide our website technology, assist in communicating with you, processing credit card transactions, and administering surveys.
5. Personal information may be shared with a public authority or official or those acting under government or judicial authority to protect the property or if, in our reasonable judgment, it appears that there may be danger to life, property or public safety which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is required by court order, law or regulation.
You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us, recognizing that in some cases this may limit or make it impossible for us to agree to provide you with the reservation or to fulfill your reservation for a stay at our property. You may also withdraw your consent with respect to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, when you access or visit our website or by separately emailing us utilizing the contact information provided on this site using "Unsubscribe" as the subject line, and providing us sufficient personal identifiers so we can act effectively on your request.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or how we collect, handle or use your personal information, please contact us via the contact information provided on this site.